AMK announcement (Pre-Order Clarification)
Since we announced pre ordering of Tomcat, we got many feed backs and many of you may not understand how it works. We clarify all the terms here as below.
1. We are taking pre order of Tomcat until the end of May, 2017, possibly some days extension.
2. We hope to achieve a goal of 5000pcs pre orders. So that, we can produce this Tomcat at full speed, and release it by 1st of December, 2017.
3. If we cannot achieve this goal, we will still produce it but at a relatively slow rate.
4. To confirm achievement of this goal, we may have a summary of orders from all distributors and from some other way, by the end of May.
5. Our distributors may not need to pay us until we confirm achievement of the goal.
6. To value a pre order, modelers may have to pay when they are placing a pre order. Otherwise, irresponsible ordering may happen.
7. There could be possibility that we cannot achieve the goal. If so, we planned to refund to modelers, but this could cause troubles to our distributors and many modelers expressed the willingness to keep the pre orders. Now, we leave this as your own choice. You can choose to have refund, OR keep your pre order with incentive price but wait for a longer time.
8. The incentive price, is a price with 20% off of the normal price. The normal price, is the same as MIG-31 as a reference. Be noted that, the market price is not the same in different markets. USA market is exceptional for some shipping cost consideration.
Pre-Order Teams and condition
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering product as soon as possible, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated launch date is only an estimate, shipping dates cannot be guaranteed for pre-orders. In the event of unforeseen delays outside of our control, the estimated shipping date is subject to change without notice.
When ordering an item that is a Pre-Order, you will be charged at the time you make the purchase to reserve the item(s). Your order will be held until the entire order is ready to ship. We suggest ordering all Pre-Order items on one order separately from items available to ship, for that reason. you understand if you place an order with Pre-Order items on it, even if some items are in stock, the order will be held until all items are available, and the order will NOT be partially shipped.